College Success Foundation Scholars
Program Support for College Success Foundation Scholars
- Academic advising
- Career development planning and support
- Leadership development
- Financial aid planning and application assistance
- Referrals to campus and community resources
- Social activities
Meet with the Western CSF Academic Support Coordinator, Bryce Sasaki, often to choose courses, discuss grades, finances, challenges, etc. To schedule a virtual advising appointment or take advantage of our drop-in advising via Zoom, please visit our Advising webpage to learn how to connect with Bryce and Student Outreach Services.
CSF Peer Mentor
- Pronouns: he/him
- Year at WWU: Senior
- Major & Minor: Computer Science (CSCI) & Leadership Studies
- Favorite classes at Western: SOC 269 (Race & Ethnic Relations) & the majority of classes correlated with the CSCI major
- Involvement on WWU Campus: Involved in the CSCI community and part of a research team in the CSCI department
- Hobbies/Interests: Video games, cars (building, modifying, repairing), movies, anime, listening to music, and much more
CSF Scholars are invited to attend all events coordinated by Students Outreach Services. Some of these events are hosted by our Peer Mentor Program. If you would like to learn more about becoming a Mentee, please visit our Peer Mentor Program webpage.
CSF Emergency Fund Request (EFR)
The CSF Emergency Fund Request is an application to receive short-term and/or one-time financial assistance for unexpected / unavoidable financial emergencies that directly impact or jeopardize one’s continued enrollment in college. At this time, EFR funds are only available to CSF Scholars (i.e. Achievers, Leadership 1000, Governors and ‘Why Not You’ Scholars) currently enrolled in college.
For more information about the College Success Foundation and its many programs, contact:
College Success Foundation
Phone: (425) 534-8883