Intro to Programs
In addition to providing advising services, Student Outreach Services has a variety of programs that help to expand and enrich the college experience for first-year students at Western.
Our programs enhance the student experience by:
- Providing additional support through specialized advising
- Helping students to build community with their peers and Academic Support Coordinators
- Allowing students to move into student housing early
- Offering fun and informative workshops that help students prepare for Western
- Giving students the opportunity to learn the “ins” and “outs” of campus life from experienced students