SOS Virtual Services
Student Outreach Services is Operating Remotely
What does that mean?
Even though Student Outreach Services is not working from our main office in Old Main, we are all working remotely and most importantly, we are still all here to support you. We look forward to connecting with you!
Do you have drop-in advising available?
Yes! Feel free to connect with us for Zoom drop-in advising sessions to answer those quick questions.
Drop-Ins are on a first-come, first-served basis and you are now in line to meet with an academic support coordinator. Please do not leave the waiting room or you will lose your place in line. We will admit you into the main room when a coordinator is free to meet with you. Be ready to share your name and student ID number (W#).
Below are the Zoom Meeting ID and Passcode.
Meeting ID: 951 5142 9236
|10 AM - 12 PM||10 AM - 12 PM||Not Available||10AM - 12 PM||10 AM - 12 PM|
|Closed Daily 12 - 1 PM|
|1 PM - 4 PM||1 PM - 4 PM||1 PM - 4 PM||1 PM - 4 PM||1 PM - 4 PM|
- Last drop-in for the morning will begin at 11:45 AM
- Last drop-in for the afternoon will begin at 3:45 PM
If Zoom is not available to you, please call 360-650-7443 to meet with an academic support coordinator over the phone.
Can I also make an appointment?
Yes! Advising appointments by Zoom, Teams, or phone can be made by calling us or by sending an email. Please let us know what type of appointment you prefer. 30 minutes are set aside for each appointment to make sure we’re able to cover all of the questions you might have.
When scheduling an appointment, please be sure to:
- include your full name, your student ID#, and the best phone number to reach you
- let us know what type of appointment you would like to have – Teams, Zoom or phone
- identify the nature of the appointment (what would you like help with?)
- indicate the specific academic support coordinator you wish to see, if you have one in mind
Do you have email advising too?
Yes! Do you have a quick question that might be better answered by email? If so, please ask an academic support coordinator!